Welcome to Grace Community Preschool! Our preschool is run by the Manukau Christian Charitable Trust in partnership with Grace Community Christian Church. The preschool is located at 28 Rimu Street, New Lynn, behind the church. We take children from ages 2-5 years. 3-5 year old children are free for 20 hours per week. We also offer transport to and from preschool (location dependent)- ask for more details.
- Our preschool is a place where children can come to be loved and accepted, taught and encouraged through structured learning and play.
- We are privileged to have highly qualified and experienced, multicultural staff members.
- We value and teach from the Bible.
- We welcome children from all backgrounds and faiths.
- We aim to prepare children for school and for a life of constructive learning.
- We appreciate all parent helpers and you are welcome at our preschool at any time to visit, observe, join in or have a chat about your joys and concerns.
We also offer a special programme for 5 year olds (they can stay until they turn 6) called Rainbow Riders to help children be better prepared to do well at school.
“Teach a child how he should live, and he will remember it all of his life” Proverbs 22:6